I have no idea where this recipe initiated, but one of the earliest pictures of me baking is at the age of about three or four standing on chair beside Kim (a friend of the family) as we made these cookies. I love them! They are my go to chocolate chip cookies.
1 cup butter (room temperature)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/4 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Cream together butter and sugars (both white and brown).
3. Add Eggs & Vanilla. Mix.
4. Add dry ingredients. Stir until well mixed.
5. Add chocolate chips. Stir again.
6. Drop dough on cookie sheets. Bake approximately 8 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Eat a warm cookie, dunked in milk.